EPIL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020
EPIL aka Engineering Projects (India) Ltd invites Application for the post of 05 Graduate Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 from B.E./B.Tech pass candidates interested in sarkari result EPIL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 application can apply Online before 20 August 2020. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : DLI/HRM/APT/001-07/2020
EPIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentice (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation)
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria for EPIL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE.
- Age Limit : Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum 30 years (as on 20.08.2020)
- Age Relaxation : 03 years for OBC Candidates, 05 years for SC/ST Candidates
Job Location : New Delhi
EPIL Graduate Apprentice Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates are Exempted from the application fee for EPI Graduate Apprentice.
How to Apply EPI Graduate Apprentice Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.engineeringprojects.com from 01.08.2020 to 20.08.2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2020
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 20.08.2020
Important Links for EPIL Graduate Apprentice :