Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Form 2020
Government of Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department Invites Online Application for scholarship from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who want to fill the scholarship Online application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh. Guidelines & Notification Details Here…..
Name of Courses which Candidates Apply :
- Pre Matric Scholarship : Class 9th – 10th
- Post Matric Scholarship : Class 11th – 12th
Eligibility Criteria :
- Pre Matric Class 10 : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
Note : All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Regular Courses of Class 9 to 12th Class Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
Application Fee : There is no application fee for all categories.
Document Required :
- For Fresh Candidate : Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply :
- For Fresh Candidate : Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
Important Dates to Remember :
Pre Matric Class 9-10 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.10.2020
- Last Date Complete Online Application Form : 12.10.2020
- Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution : 12.10.2020
Post Matric Class 11-12 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.11.2020
- Last Date Complete Online Application Form : 05.11.2020
- Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution : 05.11.2020
Important Links :
Register For Free Govt Job Alert